Loft & Extension
We Want To Improve Your Home
In the last 5 years, the planning regulations in London were simplified, this concluded the number of householders wanting to convert their lofts greatly increased with some households no longer requiring planning permission. We can help set the requirements for your property as it may be permissible to convert your loft conversion under Permitted Development regulations. If you want to add extra living space, increase the value of your home, we offer loft conversions that are of the highest quality in terms of design, craftsmanship, and sustainability. Our work will not only give you additional space but will enhance both your property and your lifestyle.
What are the different types of a Loft Conversion?
- Lat-Roof Dormer – A Dormer Conversion with a flat roof
- Gable-Fronted Dormer – Sometimes called ‘Doghouse’ Dormer
- Hipped-Roof Dormer – A Dormer Conversion with a hipped roof
- Shed Dormer – A Single Planed Roof that is pitched at a lesser angle than the main roof
- Mansard loft conversions require planning permissions, because of the changes to the roof shape and structure.
- Windows usually housed within small dormers extend from the roof to create additional space.